Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quarrels

Okay recently i'm relying on Amd too much! I mean like in terms of ratting to her! I hope she don't mind! Have been like a nuisance!
Anyway it's has been a long time since i quarrel with a friend. Like seriously, what i hate most is when people show me attitude or throw their temper at me! and she did both! It's like `hey you are unhappy with the other person and you start showing attitude towards me' and i was like treated like some dog because you don't want me to help other people! Hello there was no customer and you are only a leader!
And when someone wanted to treat us, i didnt forced that person with a guy or what!! I alr told him nevermind, joking with you only! But he insist, so i went ahead to buy, AND i chose all sorts of flavours those that i don't like! I only ate one the rest were shared among the rest!! And you freaking say i'm ridiculous! Come on larhx what is wrong with my actions!
You shld be the one who shld reflect on ur actions.
And i don't think i will be easily giving in! I'm sorry but your words and actions have alr offended me!
What i owed you i will pay you back!!! I'm not like anyone who allow you to throw your temper at!! Beryl!! Thanks to her, talk with me thru out! If not i will be super bored! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: