Sunday, June 12, 2011

fyeah

Okay it's my two weeks holiday now but I don't get much rest! From tml till Thursday I will be attending service apartment mentorship. I hope I learned something useful from there and also hope it won't ask me to do shitty tasks. Hope the food is nice too. Okay I have too much requests when its me who wanna join. LOL. But anyway I'm really happy two great things happened on the same day. Passed my test and I confirmed my placement alr!!! I got into Fairmont, but then agn now my pay will be spend on food since it's at Raffles city=expensive food. Sigh how I wished there's meals provided. And and watched x-men with Poly friends. Okay can't wait for our next dateeeee! Went Marina Bay City Gallery and it was totally useless like waste the land space sia! There's nth interesting.

No comments: