Well people in fb has been sharing those really creepy and disgusting pictures of the clustered holes!
So trypophobia is an irrational fear towards holes! This is what I'm experiencing and the degree of fear is no joke!
Really love those pix that was taken during fivegirlsclique outing @switch!
And well I have to say, I really love my BIL! Okay not that kind of love is the family love! Ahahaha, he has been really niceeee whenever I need someone to fetch me to some places or back home, he would volunteer to do that. <333
And he's also someone I can confide to because he can give me advices.
Where to find sucha nice jiefu leh!
Okay la need to sleep liao!
Ps:anybody wanna watch The Illusionists with me?! I really wanna watch it leh! Regardless of how much it is! Okay la cat 1 & 2 too ex for me Liao!


No comments:
Post a Comment