Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Lessons

Okay I gotta admit working for Philips has helped me grow. I used to always have the mindset that eating alone is for a loner. I can't take up responsibilities, not that now I can do that really well but at least I do posses some leadership skills.

Okay so the point is I signed the letter of appointment with B alr but now I'm starting to regret. I don't think I can cleaned up for children. I don't think I can stand my manager sacarstism! I have alr begin to look for another job opportunities but well I guessed I haven't found a direction for my life. I'm clueless as to how I want my life to be. I don't know what jobs I want I'm scared of the challenages ahead. I do not have the courage to overcome them. I sound freaking useless! All in all I'm just afraid of being in a new environment having to meet new people the fear of getting to know who are Angels and who are Devils!

But anw I have been listening to different people advices. I have to say the people at Philips do provide me with some useful advices as to how to survive in this realistic world. As well as the colleagues working with me.

Anw I'm gonna try applying jobs that people recommended me! Zeus previous owner asked me to send my resume to the co that he is working for! Jojo asked me to send in as well! I do hope I get into Jojo co!

No comments: