
Seen a lot of people doing this and ahahaha was trying out the app and it turns out well. Hehehe
Aiya I seriously hate myself la.( okay at times)
When I don't have a job I vexed about it but now that I have a job I totally suddenly don't look forward to the start of it.
Well I have to admit the few months of sleeping late waking up late has somehow contribute to my laziness now.
I get really scared about going into a new environment, afraid of office politics etc.
Really enthusiastic about working for baby fair because I get to earn extra out of my full time job. But now that it's really starting, I don't feel like going to work but getting the pay later on is another story okay I'm contradicting myself.
Idk la.
Ps: I'm rlly happy that I found friends whom I can not only joke around but someone whom I can confide without having thoughts of irritating or disturbing them. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment