A very outdated post on my 21st!!
I'm really grateful and touched for what giant had done for me!! Yes we booked a room at Studio M!! She email them so that she could check in way before the check in time to decorate the room. She baked cupcakes for me she did a scrapbook and a tumblr!! And at 12am I'm thankful to see my sissy appearing in front of my hotel door!!
But was happy that my stay was during the Halloween period and most importantly near Clarke Quay!!
Clarke Quay is really damm happening I swear omgg!! All clubbers dressed up for the Halloween event!! Took photos with those Halloween characters!!
Anyway it was a simple yet great birthday!!
And back in the office, the colleagues celebrated for me with my fav Sakae sushi plus cake from concord!!
Then a few days later it was a celebration for giant birthday! Had Sakae sushi and I did my very own keys holder!! So proud omgg!! I think it's pretty nice manzx!!


No comments:
Post a Comment