Went cycling last weekend with Rayden and I swear I'm damm good at riding the family bicycle which freaking cost us nearly $80 for three hours only. I love such exercises. Hahaha. And now I'm gonna try to do workouts regularly, if possible. Remb the word:if possible. Because my body is aching from just thirty minutes of workout. And usually I'm too tired to do anything after work.
So last week we celebrated my manager birthday. And I hate the fact that a new comer is attached to me. Like fk, I'm already pretty clueless with my own job alr, and now you are giving me extra task like I'm earning extra. Shouldn't it be the other way round, the seniors teaching him. It's like fk when he do something wrong I'm responsible.
My bil is encouraging me to leave man. He was like asking me why your table so empty one. I thought girls table should be decorated with a lot of things. I replied:because I know I won't stay for too long. It's easier when I leave. Hahaha.
![]() |
| my fake happiness/smiles |

No comments:
Post a Comment