Yeah yeah so tdy headed to Chinese Garden with giant!!
It was sadly super boring with over priced food sold there!!
Was pretty disappointed and I was freaking hungry I swear!!
And I trimmed my hair!! Feels light now!! Gonna start taking care of my hair manzx!! If not I'm gonna turn bald soon. So I bought a hair tonic which the salon aunty says will help for my hair growth. Hopefully it works for me pleaseeeee!!
And I attended my first Bikram yoga with Jojo!! I must say I LOVE IT. Gg sweating after the yoga, the feeling is great. I didn't had any symptoms that they said, the dizziness etc. I'm proud of myself for completing 26postures and 2 breathing exercise that lasted for 90mins. Was rally tempted to join the membership but it's too expensive for me. Shall stick to the community centre yoga then.



No comments:
Post a Comment