Okay since we gonna start cross selling the different hotels under Pan Pac, site inspections has been organised for us.
Like the dinner plus stay at PARKROYAL on Beach Rd. As well as the dinner and stay at Pan Pac Singapore. So going into a little details for my site inspection at PPS. The dinner was suffocating because the hotel manager had to sit right next to me. Yes I'm bad at socialising with higher authorities even if they appear friendly. But I've got to say the spread at The Edge was omgg good. There had different counters for different cuisines. There's pizza, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, local food. The desserts was superb. And for the stay, I had giant to stay with me agn. Since PPS was located near Marina Square, we went to play two rounds of bowling before heading back to the hotel for supper. The room that was allocated for us was Habour Studio. The view from the room was fabulous and the layout was really niceeee. I love the bathroom because there's standing shower as well as bathtub. And it was transparent of course there was a blind that you could use to cover up. But for people staying alone, you can watch teevee from the bathroom. Because there's speaker in the bathroom as well.
Take a look at the photos.
And last thursday had our dinner at PPO, Pan Pac Orchard. Their specialty is Chay Kway Teow and Ayam Laksa as well as 3 other dishes but I only tried the first two. The crepe was super nice luh. Can't wait for the stay in December.
No comments:
Post a Comment