Friday, December 21, 2012

Pan Pacific Orchard

So it's finally a stay at PPSGO! Was given a upgrade but I can't remember the room category. The plus point abt PPSGO is that all rooms are equipped with coffee machine, the Nespresso. Though I'm not a caffeine lover but I though that was rlly good.

And their bathtub a little different from the rest is that it is sunken. Not like the usual hotel bathtub where we have to like have long legs to step OVER it. We just have to step into the bathtub. If you get what I mean. Hahaha.

After staying in fabulous Pan Pac Singapore. PPSGO seems boring. Okay but still classy. Location wise is great after you figure out the shortcut. As giant has smth on in the evening so I shopped around town on my own for the first time in my life. Went to mango, cotton on, sephora, I loveeeeee sales manzx. It's like there's so many affordable stuffs out there. Hahaha.
And the breakfast was great, I rlly like it manzx. The pancakes, the pastries, the fried rice, the double egg yoke sunny side up, chicken porridge, etc. was nice. Stuffed myself with a heavy breakfast.

So that was my last time for 2012! There's another last stay, awwww :((( for Pickering and that's the end of my hotel stay journey.

No comments: