Sunday, December 02, 2012

Overspent overspent

Omgg my pay just came in on the 27th. Before December arrive, I've already overspent. Had my contact lens and specs done which caused me nearly 300$ omgg. But well, I can't wait to collect them. And my dogs grooming plus food will all be cramp into Dec which means I'm super broke.

I need to save up because during Feb, sissy and I will be treating the parents for BBK trip. I would need to pay for the accommodation as well as my air fare. Ever since I came back from the tw trip, I have been broke till now. I haven't even start saving and there I'm planning a trip already.

And a funny incident happen to me and giant. We went to tpy Safra for our bowling sessions. We played 7games and cost $35! It's damm expensive. So there were three guys or rather boys working there came to talk to us like non stop. Before we left, one of them gave us their ctc number. I was damm shock but well I guessed they need some sister love luh. Hahahaha.

No comments: