Yay people, I countdown at Marina Bay spending 28 bucks on it. But wo cares that's my first time attending such event. It was erm okay. I was literally crazy screaming and dancing along while sissy and giant watched me go crazy.
I love the atmosphere of counting down with many people and fireworks appearing right in front of my eyes. Like I don't have to squeezed my way through.
And the aftermath, a terrible sore throat and non stop coughing.
My 2013 resolution: to apply for part time study, to find a better paying job(considering), and everyone around me be happyyyyyyy.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODYYYY! Lets learnt our lessons from 2012, move on and make 2013 a awesomeeeee year.
Be happy, stay healthy.
Don't bear any grudges and don't gossip.
Look forward to new challenges and be rewarded with exciting outcomes.
Be yourself and find the awesome you.
Stay positiveeeee and throw all unnecessary unhappiness from 2012 behind because 2013 is here and we have to be happy every single day. Cherish themmmm. <3 p="p">
To all ants, lizards,cockroaches,spiders,insects, etc (if there's any of them) in my house, it's a brand new year a brand new start so please start moving out my house and find another place to live. I can recommend you my neighbour's place. Hahahaha. ^_^3>
No comments:
Post a Comment