Monday, January 07, 2013

PARKROYAL on Pickering

Had our 3days2nights stay at Pickering. It's a stimulation stay for the staff since the hotel is not yet open for business. It's a try for all the newly team to get themselves ready for the real game soon.

The dinner and breakfast buffet spread wasn't a lot and I was made to wait for some time because there wasn't any seats available. Well it's the first time I've encountered such problem, so I wrote my feedback hopefully they will improve on this.

The rooms were really nice despite being the most basic category. I love the Deluxe rooms, it comes with bathtubs. Omggg. Damm nice luh.

And we went to xinxin 21st birthday party with Ruby. Thanks xinxin for the invitation and hopefully she will love the presents that we've got for her. It was a little awkward with all the HTML-ers as well. You know the I don't know you and I'm now standing in the middle taking photos with xinxin. Okay luh but it was still fun~~

After the check out, met up with Jojo. Heard a shocking news from her. Something which she has not tell anyone yet except Isabelle and me. Hope she will be strong. And we didn't make it for the warehouse sales because Jojo fainted. She couldn't withstand the stuffy environment. I must say I was in shocked I didn't know what to do. When I help her to the stairs I thought she was fine already but then she black out again and just fell on the floor. Didn't had enough strength to help her out so I kept calling her name to ensure that she was still conscious. Had to run around and buy her something to drink but dammit used up all my coins yesterday so I had to go back to the warehouse sales and ask people for cash. I'm rlly grateful to the two girls who gave me the coins.




But I'm sure after today's incident, it has made us closer.

No comments: