Thursday, January 03, 2013

MYS

So I read about the news regarding MYS that is Mdm Yap Shelter. A shelter for many furry friends. A shelter where I once volunteer for, a shelter where I still wants to return to see my furry friends.

Tears just rolled now when I learnt that the owner is closing down the shelter due to insufficient funds. I've never had an good impression of the owner, that's the reason why I had started helping there because of her irresponsibility. But also thanks to her that I met all different kind of furry friends which I will never get to meet the same kind again.

As I'm typing, I'm holding on to my tears. Many people won't be able to understand how I feel. Because you never know how this little friends led their lives before. The innocent lives brought to earth by the selfish bastards who breed them.

Whenever I thought of the how these little friends got bonded with me just make me feel sad and guilty. I've only volunteered for a short period of time there, but yes, I did went back but the owner refused to let me in. All I could do was peeped them through the far fences to let them know I'm here. The dogs are now relocated to other shelter while some future are still uncertain, the fierce and unagressive ones have a bleak future.

I will never forget Godfather, the fierce and aggressive dog where none dare to go near. Being the first to enter the cage and cleaning the place for him. Having him to remember who I am even after I go back after quite sometime.

Pearl and Duke the cute and shy pair of siblings who only play with us. Bongo the injured dog whom I tended his wounds. Scrappy the always trying to gongxi gongxi dog. Skittles, Juno, Sharky etc. all the really adorable yet brave buddies.

They taught me valuable lessons. Though they led a terrible life before, but they were strong enough to hang on. They still believe in us humans after what we did to them. Thank you buddies. I believed things will definitely get better for you. Till we meet again.

I shall find ways to visit my buddies separately. And I really sorry for posting something so sad for my first post for 2013!

No comments: