Saturday, October 08, 2011

Classroom Session

So today is my off day and it's also the back to school day! I miss Tp a lot!

I get to see many many people, all the short convo with friends are good enough! At least I get their concern abt my work la. 

It was a complaining session ah, everyone was complaining abt their work whether it was too slack or too much things to do. For some it was office politics.

Then it was lunch with clique. I'm so happy caused the five of us can meet up tgt, at last. And most importantly, I missed Amd a lot la. So long nv see her alr.

Then it was real steel with Steph and Aisyah. I seriously feel bad, wasnt paying attention to what they were saying la. Keep zoning out because I was super sleepy with my flu, sore throat and cough. But in the other hand, real steel was really awesome la.

Like seriously in my off days I'm trying to enjoy myself. Then all this illness have to come knocking on my door.

Oh ya to Remb myself Amd had a pay rise and she promise to treat me food. Ahahahahaha

Okay got to sleep Liao. I'm really tired ah.

No comments: