So I thought today can be a good day yesterday but it didn't la.
Was suppose to be with attached to group today but didn't get a chance la. :(( I wanna join grp leh cause I cannot be at airline alr. Cannot see all the handsome pilots alr. Why is it that all the Qantas and Bristish Airway pilots so good looking. Could not get my eyes off them. I envy xinyi la she get to check them in next time.
Anw today was attached to a lady whom I didn't like cause my group buddy was busy to teach me. She reprimanded me for don't know how many times and also had an awkward lunch with her.
Then today I spend half and hr going through hundred registration cards to ensure all of the guests had checked out alr. Then was signing people up for FPC, dng reg card checking. That's all I did today but it took my 9.5hrs away. Which was good luh caused it was an agony being with my buddy yah know.
That's all people goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment