Finally I do smth abt my blog ah! Anw I'm really happy la. Caused after I told my duty manager about my problem with my buddy, she has changed my buddy to herself! Yayness.
And I have to say I'm bored of helping up at the executive club alr leh!! Next friday I still need to go up agn!
Wednesday I'm transformed into bellboy caused there will be a large arrivals from the princess cruise and I think need people to help tag the luggages.
I hope next week I will learn more but I've only 4days to learn manzx!
Next week have to wear Deepavali costumes leh. Think it's ugly leh. Okay suan le complaint also cannot change anything.
Imma a happy girl today. Bought red nail polish so that I can paint my nails to work as red is the only color accepted at work.
Zai jian da jia. Btw I'm off during my birthday but everyone would be busy with their work! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment