I really cannot stand one particular intern leh. She's getting on my nerve. She keeps acting cute in front of those staff. Her voice is different when she talk to us and when she talk to the staff there. She act like she's really nice. And keep showing off to me how the staff love her. Like seriously whatever, it's like as if I care. Can she stop irritating me with her actions. Hitting me with paper as if it's really cute. Oh my goodness.
Anw today I purposely stay and work an hr longer so that I can do check in without the presence of my duty manager/buddy. Told the lobby greeter to send people who are checking in to me. And I have to say, all the trainings is totally different. I totally freaked out at my first check in. I was tongue tied, didn't know what to do, clueless my mind was in a complete blank. It's so embarrassing. Hopefully tml I will do it better because my buddy will be shadowing me and see me dng the check in.
Really gettin stressful as the managers around are putting pressure on me as they say I'm with the most senior person in the office and they have high expectations on me. Im a really slow learner so I might let them down.
And I think I really don't need to face people on Wenesday alr. I've got a super fugly costume for Deepavali. Oh my god.
Okay I need to sleep early too. So goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment