Yesterday at work was pretty mundane and so it's decided that I will be joining the rest dng the normal check in and check out! After seeing xinyi getting so stress up about her airlines, I think it would be better for me to do the normal check in and out! Ya and the cash float that xinyi will be holding on is 5000$ while mine is 500$. So yup it's safer for me leh. :))
Anw my sai gang journey has ended. Will be starting my buddying session next week. And my buddy is a piney lorhx. Sian max!
My mentor will be a duty manager called Sarah she seems really nice so yup I like her. :))
And yesterday one SP intern did double rooming and was reprimanded ah. Double rooming means two strangers checking in the same room. Though it happen on her I could feel the fear sia. It's so scary ah.
And look at my matchsticks photo. There's two triangle. Just moved 1stick to make it into 4triangles. Solve it. I will post the photo next time. Ahaha. The bellman taught me this. Ahahah.
So today was my off day! Spend it with my dogs, brought them for a swim. Their epic reaction is really cute ah. :)) the shih tzu was the first dog that Skinny growl at. He dislikes him.
Okay shall eat then needa compile my notes.




No comments:
Post a Comment