Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Internship Day 20

Okay today was last day of opera training!

The thought of certification is scary and I'm so disappointed with myself caused we had a quiz and I had my room categories wrongly when I've been memorizing them. Sigh. What is wrong with me.

So today we learn double rooming, upselling, the daily duties and service recovery and downtime. And we also did our Arrival role play incorporating the Forbes standard.

Double rooming can be avoided by control F3! Check there's exclamation mark on the guest name and ensure it's clean. Caused it's super serious mistakes.

Upselling is not really my main concern la cause I don't think I will care abt the upsell monetary award! I alr have problem on arrival. So it's better to focus on the basics first.

And I got my permanent userID alr! Like a YAY. But like retarded I'm lteng!
Then also got my userID for my BA crew funding! Cause British Airway crew can get cash adv and cash return from us.

Service recovery I think if I really need it, I'm gonna just send amenity form for champagne and fruit bowl all these.

Downtime is really helpful when Opera system is down. So we are back to basics, using blank reg card for check in and check out. Everything we have to do manually.

Oh ya can you imagine, I was touched to tears when I see friends messages and mentions asking about my work. Listening to my problems and advising me or comforting me. It just tells me That I'm not alone ah.

Particularly fivegirlsclique.

The photos uploaded shows that only 1person is willing to take picture with our current hairstyle.

Okay need to bathe and sleep. Pack my notes on this weekend. :))

No comments: