Thursday, October 20, 2011

Internship Day 26 & 27

So yesterday I was asked to helped up at executive club lounge where they put in nicer terms:cross training. Which actually means f&b. Serving coffee, tea and clearing plates. I was super nervous wen serving the coffee because those people are rich and you know if I do anything wrong then it's gg for me alr. And today I served people in the meeting room, I was super nervous that my hands was shaking because I cannot imagine if I spill the coffee on their laptop or documents. Okay imma joke.

Anw fuck my buddy. I hope she dies young or suffer in old age. She's been venting her frustration on me like for fuck manzx. I really hope my DM will change my buddy for me as I've alr bring this matter up to her alr.

On a happier note, I've been dng a half check in procedure for another intern. It's kinda of fun when you have friendly guests.

Gonna have a meal tgt with another two interns next week. They have Bren really great. Like Adelynn has been helping me and Jeslyn providing me jokes. Ahahaha. they are my gossip buddies! :))

Oh ya and Desmond was really nice to ask me to give him a call next time I'm having break then when he's free he can eat with me. Soooo good.

And now there's two bellman who knew my secrets. Ahahaha. But anw they can be trusted la. They are really niceee too. Always joking Ard, so fun people at the bell desk!!

And I alwas have this I'm scare of my friends drifting apart from me feeling. It's only to those i really cared. Which I only had a few la. I always scare someone will replace me and they would not care about me anymore. I hope they know how much impt they are to me because I don't dare to tell them like face to face. It's so embarrassing la.

Okay la I'm gg off alr! Bye people.

No comments: