Hello people my Opera training starts today.
Today was pretty light, it's still manageable. We learned abt the FPC which is a loyalty program for guests we practise how to create a guests profile using our own name then we also signed ourselves up for the FPC so if next time I stay with them I get complimentary Internet access and local calls and there's Fairmont Fit where I can have the adiddas sport set(need to return at the end of my stay)!
Then we learned about the different type of guests. There's 7types: T1(club),t2(premier),t3(platinum),t4(circle),dv,SA and v1! Those v1,t4,t3 and dv guests we need to inform our manager to come out and welcome them. :))
Dv aka distinguished visitors: recognized by designation such as directors of big companies, pay 500$ and above, stayed for 10nights and lastly the famous agents are TA who help to sell a lot of hotel rooms.
V1: celebrities, president of large companies, people coming for site inspection and could contribute a lot of room revenue, those spending 1000$ and above.
SA aka special attention: HR, BD and AN, honeymooners, birthday and anniversary respectively. Or those demanding guests.
Each and everyone are recognized by different colours ah!
Tml gonna da bao food since it's a informal setting. Can eat inside ah.
So today I'm being more vocal since I know the answer to the qns and it helps speed up the training process(people keep staring at me). Okay I can't please everyone.
The manager come by to talk to us which I think is like scaring us. Okay la prepare us for the FO task. They say we were definitely have to fork out our own money to make up fir the shortages of cash! It's only whether the sum is large or small. I hope mine is a small amt like 10$ or lesser ah! Seriously I cannot afford to pay more leh.
Some abbreviation are STD: sash towel drinks! CIRC: curbside in-room c/i
So it's now back to sch studying mode for 5days. :)) thanks Amd. Was touched when I read her tweets.
Anw can't wait for Sat to arrive I can meet everyone yo!
Bye people. Things will get better everyday yah.
And I hope people don't get bored reading my blog ah! It's all abt my work! Yes I've got no life ever since my work started

No comments:
Post a Comment