Friday, October 07, 2011

Internship Day 17

So I've updated my yesterday blog post ah.

Anw today is another oh my goodness information overloaded day.

Did check in role play today. I was horrible la. Always thought it would be easy la. But to find the correct words to use is difficult. To Remb every steps is difficult as well. I'm gonna write my script out and practise them and also rewrite my notes manzx.

Did cashiering too! It's complicated. There's routing, transferring of transaction, paid out, pre-auth, manual posting, direct billing.

I need to know FPC members have complimentary Internet access and local calls so need to transfer away to room 8100 while for corporate/package/Ethihad: these have complimentary Internet access so transfer to 8107. Fedex is 8101.

There's also dispute charges for the refreshment centre aka f&b! When the guests say they did not consume then we need to do this process. Transfer to 8106!

Paid out could be BA crew allowance and those miscellaneous items such as taxi fares because the guests might not have cash to pay but they have credit card so need to charge.

Rebate: qty must be negative sign. for void or rebate, we must fill up a adjustment form.

Then for settlement we have direct billing is to TA or billing to master a/c! For all of this, in the supplement field we need to write the reasons ah.

So ya today was a long and tiring day.
Off tml but I can't sleep for all I want. Caused there's classroom session gg back to tp! Gosh I missed sch manzx. So I better not say anything ah, don't wish to let other people know what I'm gg through.
Then shall lunch with clique after that meeting Step, Anna and Aisyah to celebrate their birthday.
And Annas birthday is coming also need to buy smth for her.

Okay my next off day is next weekend manzx. And come to think of it, I need to use walkie talkie soon like that lobby greeter seems so much relaxing ah. Ahahahaha. Anw next week I'll be dng groups. Yayness.

Sunday I'm room controller. Get to walk Ard the hotel, knocking doors and asking people their check out timing. Ahahaha.

Okay people I need to go bathe Liao. Damm tired. Bye & goodnight!!

No comments: