Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Internship Day 30

Though many might have alr said our internship has past a month a 14 October but for me it's officially a month that I'VE WORKED!

Anyway today has been GREAT. Conquer my fear of dng c/I and c/o. Really grateful to my duty manager as known as my buddy, she has been really supportive. When I told her not to stand right beside me cause I feel stress, she really stand aside and pretend like shes not listening to what I'm saying, but in actual fact she was quietly listening and after that correcting me.

I love her. Now I'm so much confident though there's still mistakes here and there. :))

Forgotten to take the pre-prepared reg card for the FPC member when I checked him in. Okay I will Remb to do that next time cause they spend a lot of time and effort to do these.

Okay I shall end here now. Indian costume tml. Oh my goodness fugly.

No comments: