Saturday, October 01, 2011

Internship Day 12

Internship Day 12

Okay after working 12days today is the best la. I simply love today because I get to sit inside the back office all day long and do nth much except reg card(I volunteer), photocopying and pasting the room details on the enevlope. Like woots I don't even need to answer calls leh!(because I took wrong information while picking up a call, so my buddy forbid me to pick up calls) but now the phone ringing tone keeps coming to me. Can't stand it manzx. It's like oh my goodness.

Anw today I was attached to the airline staff(as in she is in charge of taking care of airlines check in and check out, dng the room blocks for the airlines). Her job is much more complicated at the back office, while closing she has 4envelopes to report on her cash float(the usual agents only had one). Then she needs to do all the room block herself(usual agents has the reservations done for them) as the airlines has specific preferences such as high floor, dont wanna stay near the elevator.....
But when checking in it's super easy, all she needs to do is just ask them sign a form and everything else is alr done.

She has to prepare the crew allowance too. And I helped her to cut the keys(it was a lot manzx).

And then a short meetup with the girls. :))

So to sum it off today has been great. Let's hope my remaining 2 days as lobby greeter will be as great as well.

Goodnight people.

No comments: