Today was a great day manzx! Finally I found one buddy that I like. She's so good la. Patience in teaching me, even when I have a lot of qns. And I think xinyi is gg airline alr la. That's good for her. She get different experience but it's also because the manager has good impression of her. I hope I get into groups though. Please.
So today I was attached to groups. It's all about blocking rooms and reading a whole lot of emails. I think I kind of like it because I didn't look at my watch at all la. Then I also did pdo which I always enjoy dng just afraid of finding scary things inside the room.
Then was dead move for a guests. Oh my goodness the bellman seriously can earn a lot manzx. They enjoy their work also, causes for them it's fun talking to guests and their supervisor are fun too.
And I got praises by my DM and FO manager today. So I'm a happy girl today. May tml and Friday be the same too. :))
Happy Birthday to Samantha the bumpkin in advance.
Goodnight people.
No comments:
Post a Comment