Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Internship Day 24&25

So my buddying session starts yesterday. Didn't learn much caused my manager asked me to open the share folder and change all documents font to Arial and font size 11. Their documents is a lot! And I did reg card too! That's all I did for yesterday.

And I brought a guest to a room to show them the room and see whether they want the room or not.

And I got my cash float yesterday, it's freaking 1500$! Oh my goodness.

I can't have time alone caused I will tend to think a lot ah. I will have negative thoughts like I really wanna cry though nth bad happen.

Today took the morning transportation to work cause my work starts at 6am-6pm. So I thought the cab will only fetch me but wtf it was 4strangers in the same cab and the worst thing is I'm sandwich between two guys whom I don't even know. This freaking sucks la.

Hope I'll learn something new tml. I really find it difficult to communicate with my buddy. I wanna try to find YR to talk to her tml. I really need it.

No comments: